Cedrec Environmental Policy Statement
Cedrec Information Systems believes it has a duty to ensure good environmental performance in all its business operations and to provide the necessary organisation, commitment and training to fulfil this obligation. The Senior Management Team firmly believes in, and is committed to monitoring and improving environmental performance, pollution prevention and environmental protection.
Cedrec Information Systems seeks to achieve its environmental aims through:
- complying with all applicable laws and regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe and implementing programs and procedures to ensure compliance;
- being committed to maintaining effective communication systems on environmental matters through training and improved awareness;
- employing management systems and procedures designed to prevent activities that pose a risk to the environment. We will prevent pollution by employing safe technologies and operating procedures, as well as being prepared for emergencies;
- striving to prevent releases to the atmosphere, land or water. We will minimise the amount of waste generated and will ensure the safe treatment and disposal of waste;
- actively encouraging all of our suppliers, contractors and clients to make a positive contribution to our environmental objectives;
- pursuing continuous improvement in environmental performance, where reasonably practicable, by setting objectives and targets, especially in addressing the areas of resource use and energy consumption, increasing reuse and recycling;
- communicating and co-operating with employees, regulators, suppliers and customers concerning the environmental implications of our activities and improvement programmes;
- improving the environmental performance of our customers through the products we design and supply both proactively and in response to customer needs and demand.
All employees have responsibilities for policy implementation by participating and contributing to its success through their actions and suggestions.
16 July 2014Click here to download our ISO 14001 certificate