Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below are correct as of October 2013.
These terms and conditions relate to all products and services produced by Cedrec Information Systems Ltd.
"Cedrec" is defined as a subscription to one or more of our legislation guides published on CD-ROM.
"Site" is defined as all members of a single organisation accessing Cedrec at a specific postal address.
- Supply you with the version of Cedrec purchased for the duration your agreement;
- Dispatch updated Cedrec versions 4 times a year containing the latest changes in legislation;
- Reserve the right to withhold access to Cedrec products and services in the event that fees have not been paid within the agreed terms;
- Provide technical support as reasonably required;
- Invoice for the agreed fees each year on the anniversary of your agreement. You may only cancel your subscription at the end of a subscription period, be that a one, two or three year subscription;
- Notify you in writing of any changes in the licence fees.
We ask you to:
- Pay all invoices from us within 30 days of the date of the invoice;
- Inform us of any changes to named contacts, addresses and any other changes that may affect the supply of our products and services;
- Use Cedrec only on the specific site(s) detailed in our subscription records;
- Provide us with an alternative person to contact where possible.
Please also note that:
- To protect you from out of date information, Cedrec products provided in physical formats will expire approximately one month after the receipt of the latest update;
- Cedrec remains the property of Cedrec Information Systems Ltd at all times;
- The information may not be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without our permission;
- Small sections of text may be reproduced for reports, registers of legislation or use within management systems, with the condition that the source must be clearly acknowledged;
- Although great care has been taken in the compilation and preparation of our products and services to ensure accuracy, under no circumstances can responsibility be accepted for errors, omissions or damage caused as a result of its use;
- Only Acts, Statutory Instruments, Scottish Statutory Instruments and Statutory Rules have the force of law and only courts can authoritatively interpret the law.
Links to other sites:
- Our products may contain hyperlinks to other sites or resources that are provided solely for your convenience;
- Cedrec Information Systems Ltd are not responsible for the availability of external sites or resources linked to the site, and does not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources;
- We are not responsible for the availability or accuracy of these outside resources or their contents, you should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these linked sites, as their policies may differ from ours.